SkyHawk Asset Tracking Software
SkyHawk’s secure cloud-based asset tracking software solution easily integrates with industry leading systems and software, allowing you to manage all your data and make critical decisions on a single platform.
ConnectAnywhere is the primary AVL cloud hosted asset tracking software platform that links all SkyHawk software offerings. It provides real-time and integrated GPS tracking and monitoring for the management of vehicle fleets and high valued assets. ConnectAnywhere delivers fleet connectivity and operational intelligence by utilizing the most advanced cellular, satellite, and sensor networks available. This service is designed specifically for governments, public works, winter operations, explosives, agricultural, and power utilities organizations.
- Network Connectivity: Cellular & Satellite
- ECM Plug & Play (OBDII / J1939)
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth (BLE)
- Store and Forward Capabilities
- Sensor Inputs / Outputs
- Over-the-Air Configuration & Updates
- PTCRB & Network Certified Devices
- Watchdog Alerts: Health & Tampering
- Glass Mounted Antennas
- Tamper Proof Cases
The ConnectAnywhere mobile app provides the industry’s simplest, most cost-effective mobile asset tracking software solution for managing contractor fleets, leased vehicles and temporary workers. The app is fully integrated with our ConnectAnywhere desktop platform and free to download on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
- No hardware installation required – use your existing mobile device
- Competitive low cost-per-vehicle monthly service fee
- Rapid deployment
- Intuitive and easy to use – simple with large controls
- Reporting into ConnectAnywhere to deliver:
- Live GPS tracking
- Driver Identification
- Route servicing
- Contractor payment reconciliation
- Account access for contractors
As part of the ConnectAnywhere platform, we offer an application programming interface (API) which allows clients to retrieve asset data for use with their own tools or to share with third party software as necessary. Based on widely popular Representational State Transfer (REST) technology, the ConnectAnywhere API provides a developer-friendly mechanism to integrate data with other systems.
- HTTP-based interface using REST principles for developers to transfer asset & message data to third-party systems or data management tools
- By using JSON & HTTP/HTTPS, the API can easily be accessed by a client application using a variety of programming languages
- Provides users simple read-only access to the most important data items in the ConnectAnywhere database: assets & messages
- ConnectAnywhere is SSL certified to offer a secure platform to ensure client data is protected
Public facing organizations are under increasing pressure to provide transparency on the services delivered to its citizens. The ConnectAnywhere public service website functionality allows organizations to better communicate services and service levels, enhance accountability, and reduce call traffic. SkyHawk provides specialized functionality for winter operations, street maintenance, as well as general public services.
SkyHawk provides two Public Website solution offerings:
- ConnectAnywhere Public Website (stand-alone solution)
- Privately branded & unique URL
- Real-time vehicle updates
- Flexible admin rights to display & delay selected vehicles
- Show activity of selected routes & services
- Integration with existing client public service website
- Developer friendly API
- Advanced data sets
- GIS support
SkyHawk provides fully integrated AVL and fleet maintenance management solutions which help organizations to optimize maintenance scheduling, parts inventory, vehicle inspections, fuel management and work orders. Asset tracking software data provides valuable input on MIL/DTC codes, engine hour and odometer values, fuel usage and accident/incident detection. This information identifies ways to improve preventative maintenance, reduce unnecessary costs, keep vehicles in better working condition, and increase vehicle life span and value.
- Identify problems early
- Reduce vehicle downtime
- Lower maintenance costs
- Manage staff, services & parts inventory
Electronic Logging Device (ELD)
SkyHawk offers an industry leading and easy-to-use Electronic Logging Device (ELD) solution that is compliant in both the U.S. and Canada. The solution allows drivers to easily log and track their hours of service (HOS) and submit their mandatory Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR) electronically saving time and money. 24/7/365 support for your drivers is available for an additional monthly fee.
- Prevent errors and reduce risk for audits & violations
- Eliminate paperwork time – easily create and edit logs with just a few clicks
- Effortless driver inspection reports – easily notify fleet managers of maintenance
- Improve driver safety to prevent reporting inaccuracies & driver fatigue
Route Optimization and Navigation
SkyHawk offers a Route Optimization solution for both government agencies and private sectors. Route optimization is a mathematical analytics approach that uses sophisticated optimization algorithms and big data technologies to find the best solutions. Examples of optimization applications in business include determining best routes, schedules, capacity, and pricing to maximize return on investment from materials, labor and equipment.
- Mathematically calculate & determine optimized route solutions
- Quantified cost savings
SkyHawk also offers an in-cab navigation and route completion solution for drivers.The Return-To-Route feature is a multi-stop routing and navigation solution specifically designed for municipal and short-haul fleets. It ensures that a driver will always complete a designated route in the proper order, never missing a stop. Unlike other GPS navigation systems on the market, Return-To-Route will immediately navigate the drivers back to the deviated point for completing missing stops.
- Second Vehicle Navigation to complete interrupted routes
- Real-time re-routing for unplanned obstacles
Request a quote