SkyHawk’s secure cloud-based monitoring solution easily integrates with industry leading systems and software, allowing you to manage all your data and make critical decisions on a single platform.
ConnectAnywhere™ is the primary AVL cloud hosted service platform that links all SkyHawk software offerings. It provides real-time and integrated GPS tracking and monitoring for the management of vehicle fleets and high valued assets. ConnectAnywhere™ delivers fleet connectivity and operational intelligence by utilizing the most advanced cellular, satellite, and sensor networks available. This service is designed specifically for governments, public works, winter operations, construction, waste, service and utility companies.
- Secure web, data and user access and authentication
- Real-time visibility, alerts and compliance validation
- Advanced reports and analytics
- 99.9% cloud service availability with 24/7 support
- Developer-friendly Application Programming Interface (API)
SkyTrak Mobile App
The SkyTrak™ mobile app provides the industry’s simplest, most cost-effective telematics solution for managing contractor fleets, leased vehicles and temporary workers. SkyTrak is fully integrated with our ConnectAnywhere™ monitoring service and free to download on Google Play and the Apple App Store
- No hardware installation required – use your existing mobile device
- Competitive low cost-per-vehicle monthly service fee
- Rapid deployment
- Intuitive and easy to use – simple with large controls
- Reporting into ConnectAnywhere™ to deliver:
- Live GPS tracking
- Driver Identification
- Route servicing
- Contractor payment reconciliation
- Account access for contractors
As part of the ConnectAnywhere™ platform, we offer an application programming interface (API) which allows clients to retrieve asset data for use with their own tools or to share with third party software as necessary. Based on widely popular Representational State Transfer (REST) technology, the ConnectAnywhere™ API provides a developer-friendly mechanism to integrate data with other systems.
- HTTP-based interface using REST principles for developers to transfer asset & message data to third-party systems or data management tools
- By using JSON & HTTP/HTTPS, the API can easily be accessed by a client application using a variety of programming languages
- Provides users simple read-only access to the most important data items in the ConnectAnywhere™ database: assets & messages
- ConnectAnywhere™ is SSL certified to offer a secure platform to ensure client data is protected
Public facing organizations are under increasing pressure to provide transparency on the services delivered to its citizens. The ConnectAnywhere™ public service website functionality allows organizations to better communicate services and service levels, enhance accountability, and reduce call traffic. SkyHawk provides specialized functionality for winter operations, waste as well as general public services.
SkyHawk provides two Public Website solution offerings:
- ConnectAnywhere™ Public Website (stand-alone solution)
- Privately branded & unique URL
- Real-time vehicle updates
- Flexible admin rights to display & delay selected vehicles
- Show activity of selected routes & services
- Integration with existing client public service website
- Developer friendly API
- Advanced data sets
- GIS support
SkyHawk provides fully integrated AVL and fleet maintenance management solutions which help organizations to optimize maintenance scheduling, parts inventory, vehicle inspections, fuel management and work orders. Telematics data provides valuable input on MIL/DTC codes, engine hour and odometer values, fuel usage and accident/incident detection. This information identifies ways to improve preventative maintenance, reduce unnecessary costs, keep vehicles in better working condition, and increase vehicle life span and value.
- Identify problems early
- Reduce vehicle downtime
- Lower maintenance costs
- Manage staff, services & parts inventory
Electronic Logging Device (ELD)
SkyHawk offers an industry leading and easy-to-use Electronic Logging Device (ELD) solution that is compliant in both the U.S.A and Canada. The solution allows drivers to easily log and track their hours of service (HOS) and submit their mandatory Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR) electronically saving time and money. The solution is integrated with our ConnectAnywhere™ software to allow managers and system users to track fleet location, status, reports and driver hours all in one system.
- Prevent errors and reduce risk for audits & violations
- Eliminate paperwork time – easily create and edit logs with just a few clicks
- Effortless driver inspection reports – easily notify fleet managers of maintenance
- Improve driver safety to prevent reporting inaccuracies & driver fatigue