SkyHawk Telematics is proud to exhibit, we’re at booth 311, and support the the 2017 PWX Event in Orlando, Aug 27 to 30th. Meet the SkyHawk team and learn about our industry leading telematics AVL solution.
Connect with us at booth 311 to learn more about how SkyHawk Telematics Solutions are designed for Government & Public Works organizations. Send and email to: Mark Gillingham or Charlie Reid and they will make sure we welcome you when you drop by.
Ask us how our solution helps:
- You manage mixed fleets and monitor performance of vehicle and assets
- Ensure public safety while keeping winter operations costs and liability risks under control.
- Deliver cost effective GPS telematics cellular and satellite network connectivity using SkyHawk’s ConnectAnywhere™
Get the 311 on SkyHawk’s New Fleet Telematics App
The SkyTrak mobile app provides the industry’s simplest and most cost-effective telematics solution for tracking governmental and/or contractor fleets. With no hardware installation required! The SkyTrak app can be downloaded for free and installed on any Android / iOS smartphone or tablet while utilizing existing cellular data plans.
Key Features of SkyHawk’s Mobile Fleet Telematics App:
- Available (soon) FREE via App store
- Uses existing smartphones / tablets (Android & iOS platforms)
- Competitive low cost per vehicle monthly service fee
- No hardware installs required
- Rapid deployment
- Intuitive & easy to use – Simple with large controls
- Fully integrated with SkyHawk’s web-based fleet monitoring service, including:
- Live GPS tracking
- Route servicing
- Contractor payment reconciliation
- Contractor account access (optional)
The solution can be implemented as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with an existing hard-wired telematics installation. SkyTrak provides visibility of your entire fleet, specializing in Government, Public Works & Contractor vehicles for both summer and winter operations.